Alrighty, seeing as I only have two masks to finish off at this point, I figure it’s about time to open up commissions again. Before you go rushing off to message me though, there’s a couple things on this post you might want to read. First off, I’ve cleaned out the modaltcom inbox, which unfortunately means that if you’re not one of the two people whose masks I am currently working on (i.e. you haven’t heard from me in over two weeks), I either accidentally deleted your e-mail at some point in the past, or forgot which site you messaged me on. I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused, but these new rules should prevent anything like that from happening from now on though.
The new permanent rules are as follows:
- All commissions must be either made through this page, or e-mailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any messages received in any other way will be responded to with instructions to do so.
- All commissions must be confirmed. This means if you send me an e-mail asking about prices or asking other questions, but never actually make an official order when I respond, I will assume you are not ordering anything.
- All payments will be made through Paypal. Even if you do not have a Paypal I can still send you an invoice that can be paid with a credit card. I understand that some people may not like this, but I have had issues with alternative methods in the past.
- I will have a maximum of 20 masks going at any one time. This means if you make an order and I respond with, “Orders are full at the moment” or something along those lines, I will be deleting your e-mail, and you will have to try another time to make an order (the exception to this rule is if an order is made below the max and brings it above, e.g. I’m working on 19 masks and someone orders 2).
- This isn’t so much a rule as a reminder that school and work come before masks. Sometimes it will take a long time for an order to be completed, sometimes a very short time, it all depends on how busy I am.
Now, in addition to these permanent changes, there will also be a few rules for this next round of commissions, just to make sure things are fair. Any orders that don’t follow these rules will be deleted.
The rules for the next round of commissions are as follows:
- Commissions will be open on Friday, Jan 6th at 6:00pm EST.
- One mask per customer.
- I will be accepting a maximum of 20 orders.Once I get down to about ten orders or so, I’ll make another announcement and a more regular schedule can start. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me or shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com.